Over $20 billion in M&A transactions completed
Our Transaction Experience
- Our experienced investment bankers have completed more than $20 billion in M&A transaction to date
- Our industry specializations allows our team to support our clients in a variety of complex shareholder issues and deal structures
- We are data-driven and utilize automation, databases, software, and artificial intelligence to formulate our process
- Solganick has a deep and experienced focus on Software, IT Services, and Healthcare IT industry sectors
- Our investment banking professionals has the relationships to connect key buyers and sellers globally
- Solganick has an extremely high recommendation rate from previous clients
- Completely independent advice free of any trading, research, and financing conflicts larger investment banks post
- A quick and efficient deal advisory process
what our clients have to say
CU Direct Corporation
Solganick & Co. acted as exclusive M&A advisor to CU Direct Corporation in its acquisition of a confidential financial technology solutions firm. Solganick assisted CU Direct’s management team in the transaction process from negotiations to valuation of the acquisition candidate.
Lone Star Analysis
Solganick & Co. served as exclusive financial advisor to Lone Star Analysis in its growth investment by HCAP Partners. Lone Star provides predictive and prescriptive analytics solutions and services to large industrial and aerospace clients. Solganick prepared the company to go to the market and assisted the mgmt team in finding potential strategic and financial investors for the company.
Solganick & Co. served as exclusive financial advisor to Hula Partners in its sale to GP Strategies. Hula Partners was an SAP SuccessFactors partner and HR-focused IT services firm. Solganick prepared the company to go to the market and assisted the mgmt. team in finding potential strategic buyers for the company.
Learn on Demand Systems
Solganick & Co. advised the selling shareholders of Learn on Demand in its growth equity recapitalization to Quad Partners. Solganick prepared the company to go to the market and assisted the selling shareholders in finding potential financial investors for the company.