Our Transaction Experience:
- Our experienced investment bankers have completed more than $20 billion in M&A transaction to date
- Our industry specialization allows us to support you in a variety of complex shareholder issues and deal structures
- Solganick has a deep and exclusive focus on Software, IT Services, Healthcare IT, and Digital Media industry sectors
- Our investment banking advisory team has the relationships to connect key buyers and sellers globally
- Solganick has an extremely high recommendation rate from previous clients
- Completely independent advice free of any trading, research, and financing conflicts larger investment banks post
- A quick and efficient deal advisory process
Here are a few recent selected transactions we have completed:
NOTE: A MAJORITY OF OUR TRANSACTIONS ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND ARE UNDISCLOSED
Case Study: CU Direct Corporation
Solganick & Co. acted as exclusive M&A advisor to CU Direct Corporation in its acquisition of a confidential financial technology solutions firm. Solganick assisted CU Direct’s management team in the transaction process from negotiations to valuation of the acquisition candidate.
Since 1994, CU Direct helps credit unions deliver the solutions, products, and features that meet the demands of today’s members – from leading-edge mobile technology to powerful, configurable lending platforms, analytics and reporting, auto-buying tools, retail lending solutions and more. As the pace of change accelerates, so does our commitment to keeping credit unions competitive with an increasingly comprehensive suite of products designed to help your credit union grow and succeed.
Case Study: Lone Star Analysis
Solganick & Co. served as exclusive financial advisor to Lone Star Analysis in its growth investment by HCAP Partners. Solganick prepared the company to go to the market and assisted the mgmt team in finding potential strategic and financial investors for the company. The firm provided end to end support in the process, from deal document preparation (confidential information memorandum), financial analysis, valuation guidance, and finding the right parter. HCAP Partners was the best choice for Lone Star Analysis.
Our M&A team has deep industry knowledge and expertise within the Software, IT Services, Healthcare IT, Fintech, and Digital Media industry sectors. Our professionals can align your transaction goals with our process to find the right fit and outcome for your company. Our mergers and acquisitions transaction team get deals done!
You can go here for more information on our transactions and case studies.
For more information please Contact Us