Solganick & Co. provides investment banking and mergers & acquisitions (M&A) advisory including deal origination, management and execution to fast-growing Healthcare Information Technology (IT) companies. Our firm is exclusively technology-focused and provides a comprehensive approach to the marketplace to identify strategic and financial buyers and sellers globally.
Our Healthcare IT M&A practice is one of our fastest growing teams and supports our client’s transaction goals in achieving strategic and financial outcomes for its shareholders.
Solganick & Co. has completed several M&A transactions in the sector and views the healthcare IT industry as an important ongoing industry. The firm believes it will continue to consolidate as the market demand for automation and new technologies increase.
A few of the industry sectors we cover within Healthcare IT include the following:
- Healthcare Software, Electronic Medical Records (EMR) / Electronic Health Records (EHR) Solutions, Population Health Solutions
- Healthcare Data and Analytics
- Healthcare Tech-Enabled Services, IT Consulting, Managed Services, Cloud Hosting, and Systems Integration
- Healthcare IT Outsourcing and BPO
- Artificial Intelligence for Healthcare Applications, Analytics, and Research
- Digital Health and Telemedicine
Quan Vu, Managing Director – Healthcare IT Investment Banking
Please meet Quan Vu who leads the firms healthcare IT M&A practice. Quan has over 20 years of healthcare experience including investment banking, strategy and operations. Quan assists his clients with strategic and financial alternatives including growth capital and M&A transactions including buy-side and sell-side advisory. Prior to joining Solganick, Quan worked for Amgen, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, and Opiant Pharmaceuticals.
Check out some of our latest M&A research:
For more information or to inquire about an M&A transaction in the Healthcare IT sector, please contact us.