Solganick & Co. provides experienced software investment banking and M&A advisory services to fast growing and established companies across the globe. Our team is composed of leading software investment banking experts and brings a deep knowledge of the large variety of software industry sub-sectors. Our experienced investment banking professionals have completed over $20 billion in M&A transactions to date.
We cover a range of software industry sub-sectors including:
- Enterprise Software, Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- CRM and Customer Experience Software
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics Software
- Mobile Software and Applications
- Financial Technology, Banking and Financial Software (FinTech)
- Digital Media and Gaming Software and Applications
- Cloud Software and Solutions
- HR / HCM Software
- Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Knowledge Management Software
- Security Software
Our professionals will assist your company in completing an M&A transaction favorable to your shareholders both strategically and financially. Our goal is to find maximum value for your software business. We get deals done!
What do our past clients say?
“Aaron Solganick is an extremely hard working investment banker and generated great results. I would both recommend and hire Aaron and his team again.”
Derrik Deyhimi, CEO and Founder of Iconixx Software Corporation
“Aaron Solganick is knowledgeable, resourceful and brings a personal touch to a transaction – he has the unique ability to match sellers with the qualified buyer universe.”
Peter Spasov, Partner of Marlin Equity Partners
Our Latest Software Research:
Please contact us for more information or to discuss a software M&A transaction at: email@example.com