Solganick & Co. provides experienced software investment banking and mergers and acquisitions (M&A) advisory services to fast growing and established companies across the globe. Our team is composed of leading software investment banking experts and brings a deep knowledge of the large variety of software industry sub-sectors. Our experienced investment banking professionals have completed over $20 billion in M&A transactions to date.
We cover a range of software industry sub-sectors including:
- Enterprise Software, Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- CRM and Customer Experience Software
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics Software
- Mobile Software and Applications
- Financial Technology, Banking and Financial Software (FinTech)
- Digital Marketing Software, Interactive and Video Game Software
- Cloud Software and Solutions
- HR / HCM Software
- Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Knowledge Management Software
- Security Software, Cybersecurity
Our professionals will assist your company in completing an M&A transaction favorable to your shareholders both strategically and financially. Our goal is to find maximum value for your software business. We get deals done!
Check out a recent transaction we closed for our client:
What do our past clients say?
“Aaron Solganick is an extremely hard working investment banker and generated great results. I would both recommend and hire Aaron and his team again.”
Derrik Deyhimi, CEO and Founder of Iconixx Software Corporation
“Aaron Solganick is knowledgeable, resourceful and brings a personal touch to a transaction – he has the unique ability to match sellers with the qualified buyer universe.”
Peter Spasov, Partner of Marlin Equity Partners
Our Latest Software Research:
Please contact us for more information or to discuss a software M&A transaction at: email@example.com